1. Skipping like a child! Doing something that reminds you of you childhood can help you remember happy memories and therefore lift your mood.
2. Hula Hooping. Participating in a silly fun activity makes you laugh and embrace comical moments in your life.
3. Trampolining. Taking part in exercise that is out of the ordinary helps your feel rejuvenated, and less depressed.
4. Go on the park swings. Enjoying the cool breeze on your face helps you clear your head of negativity.
5. Dancing in your living room as though no one can see you! Dancing is a proven therapy that helps release endorphins, and so makes you feel happier.
6. Jumping on your bed. Feeling excited about doing something that usually adults are not meant to do helps you feel young and playful.
7. Singing Adele's latest songs on the top of your lungs. Singing is a form of expressing yourself, and singing a song that makes you very happy can lift your mood.
8. Attempt a cartwheel. Trying different forms of exercise that you can't do in a stuffy gym can help you enjoy your workout because its unique.
9. Cycling through the forest. Having a bit of alone time while doing a relaxing exercise in an environment that is peaceful with lack of stimulation can help you to reduce your fears and depression.